Her Majesty Margarita
Queen of the Bulgarians (in exile)
Daughter of Don Manuel Gomez-Acebo i Modet,
Queen Margarita was born on January 06, 1935.
T.M. Simeon II, Margarita, and their children. Sons (from left to right) are
Kyril, Konstantin-Assen, Kardam, and Kubrat.
Married on January 21, 1962 to H.M. Simeon II, King of the Bulgarians,
Their Majesties have five children:
- Kardam, Prince of Tirnovo, Dec. 2nd, 1963. The Pennsylvania State University,
M.S. Agricultural Economics, 1989. Clark University, B.A. International
Economics and Philosophy, 1986.
- Kyril, Prince of Preslav (married), July 11th, 1964. Princeton University,
B.A. Physics and Corporate Finance, 1986.
- Kubrat, Prince of Panagiurishte (married), Nov. 5th, 1965, Universidad de
Navarra, Pamplona, M.D. General Surgery, digestive system, 1990.
- Konstantin-Assen, Prince of Vidin (married), Dec. 5th, 1967. ICADE, Business
- Kalina, Princess of Bulgaria, Jan. 19th, 1972. High School.
More information related to the Bulgarian Royal family available here.
Text provided by Luben Boyanov
was put into HTML format on May 28, 1995 by firstname.lastname@example.org